- Our products are made from handwoven or hand printed textiles. Being handwoven and handmade, the pieces may have slight irregularities in the weave or print. These irregularities are the hallmark of all natural-dyed and handwoven product and make each piece one-of-its-kind and exquisite just like you.
- Our products are size inclusive and slow produced, i.e. they come without a size tag and are made to order exclusively for you.
- Wear your Maikai with pride as it's ethically made. Our process is transparent. We pay a certain percentage to our tailoring team per piece of Maikai made, so there is fair pay to support their livelihood.
Maikai Cancellation, Exchange & Refund
- We have a no cancellation policy. Orders once placed cannot be modified or cancelled.
- If you have received a damaged or incorrect product, please write to us on email@example.com with your order no for an exchange. After we confirm an exchange on email, you can ship it back to us with a tracking number. Once received, we'll send a new piece to you within our usual shipping timeline.
- No exchanges are applicable, if one has given incorrect or incomplete customisation details. Exchange can only be done within 10 days after the date of delivery.
- We do not provide refund on any products sold. Once a Maikai is sold, it can only be exchanged as a replacement in a bigger or a smaller size (provided the aforementioned terms and conditions are met). We can issue a gift card for you, when desired product is not in stock.
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense and is non-refundable. We recommend returning items through tracking systems as we do not have reverse pick up facility. Any returned items that are not received by maikaiclothing.com will be treated as not returned.
- Only products which are unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged, with all its labels and tags completely intact, in original packaging and eligible for an exchange.
- Kindly mention your name, address, number, email and order id on the parcel while sending your return package.
- All items sold during a sample sale are non returnable, non refundable & non exchangeable.
If the item was purchased through a gift card, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- All orders will be dispatched within 15-20 working days. We work from Monday- Friday, excluding national holidays.
- Products once purchased cannot be cancelled and will be shipped according to the above policy.
- We are a team of two people, the founder and one tailor. Website has been newly created for ease of ordering so tracking details are only provided on request. Shipping is done as per timeline mentioned under each product.
- All customer data collected and stored are for usage only at Maikai for order fulfilment and marketing at Maikai only, if approved by customer.
- CCPA opt out.
Maikai | What Goddesses Wear