Goddess of Desire
In her cosmic form, Lalita embodies desire as the universal creative force. In the Indian view of creation, Desire is always the first seed of life. Cosmic desire brings the universe into being, and the world is, in one sense, an outflowing of the cosmic erotic impulse.
Short puffed sleeve dress, with a lace tie up back detail, lightly smocked bust line, and ruffles along the bottom edges. Fabric is 100% hand block cotton. There may be slight changes in tone in the pictures due to the style of post processing. Please look at the fabric swatch slide for accurate colour. Scroll fully down for all pictures.
How to order
Maikai is made to measure. To place an order, add to cart and enter the following details in the box 'Your customisation details' at checkout:
- your over bust (fullest part of bust) in inches
- your under bust (just below the bust) in inches
- your waist (around the navel) in inches
- your hips (fullest part of butt) in inches
- your height in ft
- Hand wash your pieces with mild detergent in cold water.
- Do not machine wash.
- Wash colors separately.
- Do not soak block print fabrics and do not dry them in direct sunlight.
Each Maikai is handcrafted in custom measurements. Please allow 14 working days (Mon-Friday) for making your order. Shipping takes between 2-7 working days based on local logistics and regulations.